Why Guest Posting is Important For All Digital Businesses?
What do you want from business, sales, revenue, leads and traffic. Guest posting provides it all. What else do you want? Rankings in Google? You got it with guest posting. It is the most important practice to get your website ranked in Google.
Backlinks is the most important metric which Google checks. Guest posting is the easiest, safest and smartest way to get backlinks.
Guest post is primarily done for backlinks, but it provides much more advantages like brand awareness, authority etc, which is discussed in this article.
It is hard to find potential customers. After that, it’s harder to make them visit your website. What if they come to your website themselves? Lead generation was never this easy without Guest posting.
What is guest posting?
Guest posting is a practice to post your article in a second website, with a link (backlink) to your website. It helps to get you a backlink, which is one of the key metrics identified by Google to rank Websites.
What would guest posting services do for your business?
Guest posting services identify the right website for you, negotiate with them, and post a guest blog on the host website linking to your website. Hence, providing you a backlink and a doorstep for the audience to visit your website.
Some Statistics for you
Before we showcase the benefits and reasons to invest in Guest posting, here are some self-explanatory statistics that will surely hit you hard to rethink your digital marketing strategy and the hire Guest posting service
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trustworthy source for gathering online information.
- 66% of bloggers today are publishing a few times per month, rather than a few times per week back in 2014.
- 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic
- 57% of marketers say they’ve gained customers specifically through blogging.
- 53% of marketers say blogging is their top content marketing priority.
- B2B marketers who have blogs get 67% more leads than those who don’t.
- Around 60% of marketers will reuse blog content 2-3 times.
- 60% of B2B marketers struggle with creating engaging content.
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
Benefits of Guest Posting Service
Guest posting is a win-win deal for your and host’s Website. Growing businesses prefer to allow guest posting in their website and even guest post in other websites
1. Build Brand Awareness and Reputation
Without using your product or services, it is rare for a customer to know your brand and have trust in it. Influencers are big names in the digital marketing industry. When they write about your services or redirect users to your Website, they are transferring the trust and reputation they have built to you.
Hence your brand is being recognised and being considered by a potential buyer.
You will be able to get as many leads in a day or week, as you were getting in a one or two months.
2. Shorten Your Sales Cycle
Converting leads to sales is the biggest challenge. Filtering and reducing the size of the target in every step of the sales funnel is one hell of a job.
Making them all aware of your value proposition through guest posting at the same time, reduces the sales funnel for you.
Content should be well targeted, informative and trust building. This is the tricky part, hence you should go for good guest posting company like Radicoo.
3. Get Higher Rankings
It has been mentioned a few times that backlinks are the important metrics for rankings in Google. But the process of link building is not as simple as it sounds.
You need high quality, Authentic links to improve your rankings, cheaper links can be backfire for you.
Again here an established Guest posting company like Radicoo has its importance. After taking guest posting services from companies like Radicoo you gain high quality backlink.
Remember that One backlinks from an authentic Website is much more worthy than 100 links of mediocre Websites and thousands of links from um-authentic, under-established websites.
Why is Guest Blogging the Best Inbound Marketing Strategy?
Inbound marketing is attracting audience by the means of blogs, articles and other strategic content and experiences shared through various digital platforms. Unlike traditional marketing practices of advertising and showcasing the products, inbound marketing deals in providing information and value users, whilst answering their questions.
In recent time it has proved out to be the best marketing strategy.
We assure you the guest posting is the best inbound marketing strategy as-
- When you write articles on your website, which have not been well established and have lower authority, it doesn’t get attention and views. In comparison, if you post it on an established website with high traffic, your job is done. You establish a relationship with users without having enough traffic.
- Social media marketing doesn’t have the intent of the users. Users are not looking for solutions in social media.
- Email marketing has become more spammy these days. People don’t even open emails.
- If you don’t appear on the first page of Google search results then there is no chance of getting leads from inbound marketing. Hence guest posts on a website, which ranks on the first page of the search results.